First Tee – Naples/Collier Registration Information
The Program Is Only For Participants Ages 7-18
You May Only Register For One Class Each Session Do Not Register For More Than One Class
- We ask that you only register at one (1) location, on one (1) day ONLY. Registering at multiple sites and multiple days during any session is prohibited. This practice creates a Wait List leaving a child(ren) from entering our program. Registrants found using multiple locations and multiple dates during any session will be contacted by our office.
- Returning participants can use the same password as 2020.
- If you did not attend classes, but have in the past, please follow these steps.
- All New Participants must create an account.
- Please do not apply for Financial Aid if the class has no cost.
Registration System Update – Salesforce
Since we are using a new registration platform this season any past participants from First Tee – Naples/Collier please use the Forgot Password link in the Log In section to receive an email link that will allow you create a password. Please note that this email may arrive in your SPAM folder. This option will allow all past information to be transitioned to your new account.
Click here for detailed instructions on how to register.
If you are new to the First Tee – Naples/Collier please create a new account. If you are new to our chapter but not to The First Tee please let us know if your level is other than PLAYer.
Click here for detailed instructions on how to regsiter.
Please visit our Programs Page for more information.
For More Information Contact
Derek Clemmensen Director of Programs
Sean Warmoth Program Director
Want more information?
If you would like to be added to our email list to receive information about when registration begins for The First Tee please sign up below. For more information about our programs please visit our Programs Page.